Become a member

To become a member of the Master Farrier Association of NSW you must have a Trade certificate in Farriery ie;
Apprenticeship Indenture papers and Tafe certificate or aTrade certificate issued by the Department of Vocational Training.

If you do not have any of the above requirements please contact us and we can advise you how to obtain either of the above.
If you do have the required qualifications and wish to apply online please click below.

Master Farriers Association application form

We hold a members' meeting 4-6 times ayear which will be notified by text and newsletter , all members are welcolme and encouraged to attend.
Contact  Jim Middleton

Newsletter Subscription

Subscribe with your email address to stay up to date.

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Go to top